JDBC is a Java-based data access technology (Java Standard Edition platform) from Oracle Corporation. Java Programming Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on JDBC for Interviews.
1. The JDBC-ODBC bridge is
2. Which statements about JDBC are true?
3. Which packages contain the JDBC classes?
4. Which type of driver provides JDBC access via one or more ODBC drivers?
5. Which type of driver converts JDBC calls into the network protocol used by the database management system
7. What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL?
D. None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
________ is an open source DBMS product that runs on UNIX, Linux and Windows.
Which JDBC driver Type(s) can be used in either applet or servlet code?
A. Both Type 1 and Type 2
B. Both Type 1 and Type 3
C. Both Type 3 and Type 4
D. Type 4 only
Answer & Explanation
Answer: Option C
10. Where is metadata stored in MySQL?
Are these questions helpful for you?