Which state's project has won the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) 2016 prize in the e-Agriculture category?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Uttar Pradesh is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Andhra Pradesh is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. LG has no independent decision-making power and cannot behave as an obstructionist.
2. Except for the three issues, including land, law and order, Delhi government should be allowed to legislate.
3. LG being the administrative head of Delhi must be informed of all executive powers but he cannot stall all the decisions of the council of ministers.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Where will ISRO establish a second launch port exclusively to launch small satellite launch vehicles?
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] West Bengal
- [D] Karnataka
- [E] Kerala
- [A] Enviro Analysts & Engineers Pvt Ltd
- [B] Swelect Energy Systems Ltd
- [C] Steel Authority of India Ltd
- [D] Doshion Ltd
- [E] Gujarat Environment Protection & Infrastructure Ltd
Which of the following has tied up with Religare Health Insurance in 2019 to offer a product that would cover health, death and illness?
- [A] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- [B] Aegon Life Insurance Company
- [C] PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- [D] SBI Life Insurance Company
- [E] Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- [A] Renew the Energy
- [B] Remember, Rejoice and Renew
- [C] Remembering Our Heroes
- [D] Our Army, Our Strength
- [E] None of the above