What is India's rank on the IMD World Competitiveness Scoreboard, 2016?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying 40 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 44 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 40 is correct answer
Reserve Bank of India will introduce _______ rupees coin to mark the birth centenary of AIADMK founder Late Dr M G Ramachandran.भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक AIADMK के संस्थापक स्वर्गीय डॉ. एम. जी. रामचंद्रन की जन्म शताब्दी को चिह्नित करने के लिए _______ रूपये का सिक्का पेश करेगा।
- [A] 100
- [B] 200
- [C] 300
- [D] 400
- [E] 500
Read the following statements:
1. Pakistan's Sindh province has passed a bill allowing Hindu widows to remarry.
2. The bill allows such marriage only after a period of six months has lapsed after former husband's death.
3. However, the bill does not grant Hindu women the right to file a petition for dissolution of a marriage.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 and 2
- [C] 2 and 3
- [D] 1 and 3
- [E] 1, 2 and 3
- [A] Digital Communications Commission
- [B] Digital India Telecom Policy
- [C] Digitised Communications Commission
- [D] India Digital Policy
- [E] Digitised India Communication Policy
- [A] AIIB
- [B] World Bank
- [C] WTO
- [D] ADB
- [E] New Development Bank
________ is the country's only operational Ship Submersible Ballistic Nuclear asset which can stay undetected deep underwater for long periods.
- [A] INS Vikrant
- [B] INS Viraat
- [C] INS Vishal
- [D] INS Arihant
- [E] INS Arighat