India consumes ___ million tonnes of pulses each year while the production is around ___ million tonnes.
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying 40,67 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 22,17 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 22,17 is correct answer
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 22,17 is correct answer
Which of the following has/have announced a new initiative to accelerate technologies designed to identify, assess, develop and scale treatments to the COVID-19 epidemic?
- [A] Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome and Mastercard
- [B] Ford Foundation, King's Fund and Mastercard
- [C] Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome and King's Fund
- [D] Ford Foundation, King's Fund and Visa
- [E] Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, King's Fund and Mastercard
Which of the following has formed a committee of top executives of technology companies like Google, Microsoft, etc. to provide information in their language about employment for migrant workers?
- [A] National Development Council
- [B] Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- [C] RBI
- [D] NITI Aayog
- [E] Ministry of Finance
Read the following statements carefully:
1.More than 113 million people across 53 countries experienced acute hunger in 2018 according to a new joint UN and European Union (EU) report.
2. The Global report on Food Crises 2019 shows that the number remained well over 100 million over the past three years, with the number of countries affected, rising.
3. The report was presented jointly by the European Union, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), and the UN World Food Programme (WFP).
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
In January 2020, who won in the opening round of the Masters category in the 18th Gibraltar Chess Festival?
- [A] P V Nandhidhaa
- [B] R Praggnanandhaa
- [C] Vaishali Rameshbabu
- [D] Vidit Gujrathi
- [E] Tania Sachdev