Which of the following statement is correct?
Surajbhan Gahlawat from Haryana, India is saying Camels have biconcave RBCs is correct answer
AR Singh from Kanpur, India is saying Platypus lays eggs is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Camels have biconcave RBCs is correct answer
Bakhtawer Akbar from Larkana, Pakistan is saying Platypus lays eggs is correct answer
Vandana Ch from Gandhinagar, India is saying Platypus lays eggs is correct answer
- [A] Which are attached with substratum
- [B] Which are aquatic
- [C] Which have ciliary feeding
- [D] Which have one opening of alimentary canal
- [A] Biothermic
- [B] Poikilothermic
- [C] Oligothermic
- [D] Homeothermic
- [A] Evolved from a common ancestor
- [B] Embryos are surrounded by a fluid-filled sac called amnion
- [C] Outer covering is largely watertight.
- [D] All of the above
- [A] Cartilaginous fishes have sense organs.
- [B] Most cartilaginous fishes have color vision.
- [C] Teeth-like placoid scales are found on the skin of cartilaginous fishes.
- [D] In cartilaginous fishes, gas exchange occurs in the gills.