Polymorphism occurs in animals of the class
Adithyan CA is saying Anthozoa is correct answer
tanu sharma from Delhi, India is saying Anthozoa is correct answer
AR Singh from Kanpur, India is saying Scyphozoa is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Anthozoa is correct answer
Bandini Singh from Patna, India is saying Hydrozoa is correct answer
- [A] Cartilaginous fishes have sense organs.
- [B] Most cartilaginous fishes have color vision.
- [C] Teeth-like placoid scales are found on the skin of cartilaginous fishes.
- [D] In cartilaginous fishes, gas exchange occurs in the gills.
- [A] Benthos
- [B] Pelagic
- [C] Plankton
- [D] Neritic
- [A] Triploblastic body
- [B] Solid mesoderm
- [C] Bilateral symmetry
- [D] Metamorphosis in the life history
- [A] Corals
- [B] Flat worms
- [C] Sponges
- [D] Ctenophores