Who wrote the book ‘Systema Naturae’?
tanu sharma from Delhi, India is saying Darwin is correct answer
AR Singh from Kanpur, India is saying Linnaeus is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Darwin is correct answer
Prachi Chandil from India is saying Linnaeus is correct answer
Bandini Singh from Patna, India is saying Linnaeus is correct answer
- [A] Flat worms (Platyhelminthes) are coelomates
- [B] Round worms (Aschelminthes) are pseudocoelomates
- [C] Mollusks are acoelomates
- [D] Insects are pseudocoelomates
- [A] Roundworms may reach 5 cm in length.
- [B] They are non-segmented
- [C] They are generally dark-colored.
- [D] They occur only in the soil.
- [A] Choanocytes
- [B] Porocytes
- [C] Pinacocytes
- [D] Amoebocytes