In which one of the followings largest gametophyte is found?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Cycas is correct answer
Vandana Ch from Gandhinagar, India is saying Angiosperm is correct answer
Harleen Kour from Vivek Vihar, India is saying Polytrichum is correct answer
- [A] Antheridiophores and archegoniophores are present in pteridophytes.
- [B] Origin of seed habit can be traced in pteridophytes.
- [C] Pteridophyte gametophyte has a protonemal and leafy stage.
- [D] In gymnosperms female gametophyte is free-living.
- [A] Smaller and to have smaller sex organs
- [B] Smaller but to have larger sex organs
- [C] Larger but to have smaller sex organs
- [D] Larger and to have larger sex organs
- [A] Indusium
- [B] Elaters
- [C] Peristome teeth
- [D] Calyptra
Which of the following taxa shows zooidogamous oogamy?
The correct answer is :
- [A] I, II, III
- [B] I, III, IV
- [C] I, II, IV
- [D] II, III, IV