According to the data compiled by The US state department, India was the _______ largest terror target in 2016.US राज्य विभाग द्वारा संकलित आंकड़ों के मुताबिक, भारत 2016 में _______ सबसे बड़ा आतंकवादी लक्ष्य था।
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying 7th is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2nd is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 3rd is correct answer
paritosh radadiya from Amdavad, India is saying 4th is correct answer
paritosh radadiya from Amdavad, India is saying 2nd is correct answer
The ________ has approved the redevelopment of Railway Stations by Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) as Nodal Agency.
- [A] Union Ministry
- [B] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [C] Ministry of Railways
- [D] Ministry of Finance
- [E] None of these
Read the following statements carefully:
1. Abdul Aziz Muhamat, a Sudanese refugee won the prestigious Martin Ennals human rights prize.
2. He has been held in Australia’s notorious offshore Manus Island processing centre for over 5 years.
3. Muhamat, from the Zaghawa ethnic group of Darfur, in north-western Sudan, was granted refugee status in early 2015.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Enerparc India
- [B] Azure Power
- [C] Rays Power Infra
- [D] Asun Solar Power Private Limited
- [E] Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited
Where will the first meeting of the Cauvery Water Management Board be held to resolve the dispute among southern states?
- [A] Madhya Pradesh
- [B] New Delhi
- [C] Punjab
- [D] Maharashtra
- [E] Tamil Nadu
- [A] S Somanath
- [B] Aditya Puri
- [C] Dr V Narayanan
- [D] Shiv Nadar
- [E] N. R. Narayana Murthy