Which of the following statements about residential schools is NOT true?
Mai Fccw Eagle from Coquitlam, Canada is saying The schools were welcomed by the Aboriginal people. is correct answer
Curniff Johnson from Toronto, Canada is saying The schools were welcomed by the Aboriginal people. is correct answer
Aditya from Patna, India is saying Aboriginal language and cultural practices were mostly prohibited. is correct answer
Santosh Magar from Mumbai, India is saying The federal government placed many Aboriginal children in residential schools to educate and assimilate them into mainstream Canadian culture. is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying The schools were welcomed by the Aboriginal people. is correct answer
- [A] Freedom of speech, Right to own land, and Right to a fair trial.
- [B] Mobility rights, Multiculturalism, and Aboriginal Peoples' rights.
- [C] Right to ski anywhere in Canada, Moving rights, and Right to public assembly.
- [D] Right to vote, Right to speak publicly, and Security rights.
- [A] Atanarjuat
- [B] Nanook
- [C] Inuinnaqtun
- [D] Inuktitut
- [E] Aglukark
- [A] 30%
- [B] 6%
- [C] 50%
- [D] 65%
- [A] Summer Equinox
- [B] Summer Break
- [C] Summer Solstice
- [D] Summer Lovin'
- [E] Suzanne Sommers
- [A] Some First Nations
- [B] Some Metis
- [C] Some Inuit
- [D] Indigenous Australians
- [E] All of the above