Consider the following statements: (1) The Union cabinet on August 16, 2017 approved the creation of a non-lapsible corpus fund for secondary and higher education, to help fund select education schemes for which demand exceeds budgetary allocations.
(2) The Madhyamik and Uchchtar Shiksha Kosh (MUSK) will have all the proceeds from the 1% cess the government collects under the ‘secondary and higher education cess’ which has been in place since 2007.
(3) To begin with, the fund may have a corpus between Rs. 3,000 crore and Rs. 5,000 crore.
(4) The fund will be akin to the Prarambhik Shiksha Kosh (PSK) already in place since 2005 to fund elementary education schemes such as Sarva Shikha Abhiyan.
Which of the above statements are true?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying None of the above is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Which of the following launched Khelo India e-Pathshala in association with National Sports Federations in June 2020?
- [A] Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
- [B] Sports Authority of India
- [C] Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports
- [D] Lakshmibai National Institute Of Physical Education
- [E] Athletics Federation of India
Which food safety organization has issued a new set of guidelines to recall unsafe food?कौन से खाद्य सुरक्षा संगठन ने असुरक्षित भोजन को वापस करने के लिए दिशा निर्देशों का एक नया सेट जारी किया है?
- [A] SAFE FOODS
- [B] International Food Protection Training Institute
- [C] Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
- [D] European Food Safety Authority
- [E] None of the above
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is headquartered in ________.कृषि और प्रसंस्कृत खाद्य उत्पाद निर्यात विकास प्राधिकरण (APEDA) का मुख्यालय ________ में है।
- [A] Chennai
- [B] Mumbai
- [C] Bengaluru
- [D] New Delhi
- [E] Pune
Which State Government has passed a resolution to start Open Schools to arrest the number of drop-outs and increase literacy?‘ड्रॉप-आउट’ संख्या कम करने और साक्षरता में वृद्धि के लिए किस राज्य सरकार ने ओपन स्कूल्स शुरू करने का प्रस्ताव पारित किया है?
- [A] Rajasthan
- [B] Karnataka
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Telangana
- [E] Uttar Pradesh
- [A] Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- [B] Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- [C] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [D] Ministry of MSME
- [E] Ministry of AYUSH