This remains the only country in the world which had to qualify for the FIFA world cup despite being the host?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Uruguay is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Uruguay is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Brazil is correct answer
- [A] It encourages the inflow of foreign capital for infrastructure development
- [B] It facilities the proper distributor of finances among the public section undertakings
- [C] It ensures transparency in financial administration
- [D] None of the statements , and given above is correct in his context
Name this US soldier which has recently (June 2014) been freed by Taliban after five years of captivity in exchange for five senior Taliban fighters held by the US in Guantanamo Bay prison?
- [A] Andrew Gomez
- [B] Adam Bastelline
- [C] Peter Macluskey
- [D] Bowe Bergdahl
Which of the following is/are correct regarding AIDS in India? 1. Chennai became the first state to witness the first ever HIV positive case in India way back in 1986. 2. Today, world's third highest population of people with HIV live in India (2.27 million) 3. More females than males are infected with this deadly virus.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] 1, 2 & 3
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) been appointed as the president of International Cricket Council - highest governing body of cricket?
- [A] Mustafa Kamal
- [B] N Srinivasan
- [C] Tim May
- [D] Alan Isaac
Which of the following Airport has recently (June 2014) bagged the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Award by Airport Council International (ACI) in the category of the best improved airport in Asia Pacific Region?
- [A] Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
- [B] Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
- [C] Jaipur International Airport
- [D] Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata