Under the constitution of India, which one of the following is not a fundamental duty ?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying To vote in public elections is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying To develop the scientific temper is correct answer
The book "Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary" is a biographical work on which one of the following freedom fighters?
- [A] Bhagat Singh
- [B] Mangal Pandey
- [C] Subhas Chandra Bose
- [D] Chandra Shekhar Azad
Which of the following best defines a country with a closed economy?
1. It does not allow private ownership of capital
2. It doesn't have flexible exchange rates
3. It does not conduct trade with other countries
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] 1 & 2
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Brazil
- [B] Mexico
- [C] Russia
- [D] UK
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) been appointed as President of Reliance Jio Infocomm?
- [A] Vishal Sikka
- [B] Sunil Dutt
- [C] Ramesh Talwar
- [D] Nagendra Jaiswal
- [A] India, China, Brazil and Russia
- [B] Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand
- [C] Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Brunie
- [D] South Africa, Mexico, Indonesia and Thailand