Which of the following two PSUs have recently (June 2014) been granted the Navratna status by the Department of Public Enterprises?
1. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
2. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
3. Shipping Corporation of India Limited
4. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
5. Engineers India Limited
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Which of the following should be the maximum (legally) value for the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of mobile handsets?
- [A] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [B] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [C] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
- [D] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
The book "Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary" is a biographical work on which one of the following freedom fighters?
- [A] Bhagat Singh
- [B] Mangal Pandey
- [C] Subhas Chandra Bose
- [D] Chandra Shekhar Azad
- [A] Kamal Narain Singh
- [B] S Rajendra Babu
- [C] Gopal Ballav Pattanaik
- [D] Jayantilal Chhotalal Shah
Which of the following two countries have recently (May 2014) settled a maritime border dispute after 20 years of negotiations?
- [A] Philippines and Vietnam
- [B] Malaysia and Indonesia
- [C] Philippines and Indonesia
- [D] Indonesia and Papua New Guinea
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become India's first institute to get a 'supercomputer'?
- [A] IIT Mumbai
- [B] IISc Bangalore
- [C] IIT Kanpur
- [D] IIT Kharagpur