A field or a combination of fields that has a unique value is called :
DZ&UC N.Feroze from Karachi, Pakistan is saying Primary key is correct answer
Medhin Admasu Bekele from Wolaita Sodo, Ethiopia is saying Primary key is correct answer
bibek thapa from Nepal is saying Primary key is correct answer
Melvin Baybayanon is saying Foreign key is correct answer
5041 Prashanna U is saying Primary key is correct answer
- [A] Floppy disks can only store data, not programs
- [B] Programs and data are both software, and both can be stored on any memory device
- [C] A floppy disk has to be formatted for one or for the other
- [D] A floppy disks has two sides, one for data and one for program
- [A] database is structured.
- [B] database is well-designed.
- [C] database has no data.
- [D] database is relatively small.
- [A] Relation
- [B] Domain
- [C] Query
- [D] ALL
- [A] Like predicate
- [B] Null predicate
- [C] in predicate
- [D] out predicate
- [A] Instance variable
- [B] Variable
- [C] Message
- [D] Function