The phenomenon of having a continuous glow of beam on the screen even after it is removed is called ?
insha aslam from Lucknow, India is saying Phosphorescence is correct answer
Practice Internet from Jammu, India is saying Phosphorescence is correct answer
umer irshad is saying Phosphorescence is correct answer
Muslim Hussain from Karachi, Pakistan is saying Persistence is correct answer
Aastha Aggarwal from Delhi, India is saying Fluorescence is correct answer
When the computer is not able to maintain operation and display,bright spots occur in the screen.This is called ?
- [A] Dropping out
- [B] Snowing
- [C] Flickering
- [D] Blanking
- [A] Random scan monitors draw a picture one time at a time
- [B] The components line of a random scan picture must be refreshed in a particular order
- [C] Raster scan monitors draw a picture one line at a time
- [D] Random scan method is well suited for displaying shading and color areas
The perspective anomaly in which the object behind the center of projection is projected upside down and backward onto the view plane is called ?
- [A] Perspective foreshortening
- [B] Vanishing view
- [C] View Confusion
- [D] Topological distortion