In most IBM PCs, the CPU , the device drives, memory expansion slots & active components are mounted on a single board. What is this board?
prakash kumar dhurwey from Indore, India is saying motherboard is correct answer
bibek thapa from Nepal is saying motherboard is correct answer
Sewunet Samuel from Ethiopia is saying motherboard is correct answer
Ashi S from Srinagar, India is saying motherboard is correct answer
Subhi H. Hamdoon from Iraq is saying motherboard is correct answer
Which of the following is not a factor affecting the processing capability or performance of a PC system?
- [A] The clock sped of the microprocessor
- [B] The revolutions per minute of the printer disk
- [C] The primary storage capacity of the processor
- [D] The built-in instruction set available to the microprocessor
The terms Goodput , Throughput and Maximum throughput are most closely associated with which among the following in computers?
- [A] Bit Rate
- [B] Response Time
- [C] Command Line Interface
- [D] Random memory
- [A] Machine language
- [B] High level language
- [C] Assembly language
- [D] all of the above
- [A] Google
- [B] IBM
- [C] Apple
- [D] SONY