Choose the incorrect statement
NOORHUSNA HASHIM is saying Accounting is the language of business is correct answer
khs kaushik from Hyderabad, India is saying Transaction are recorded in quantitative terms only is correct answer
GAYATRI KSHATRIYA from Khopoli, India is saying Transaction are recorded in quantitative terms only is correct answer
Suchi Pandya from Nadiad, India is saying Transaction and events of financial character are subject matter of accounting is correct answer
trupti sahoo from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Accounting is the language of business is correct answer
I need a solution for my current expenses, I took my client to exhibition, over there he paid deposit 3000$, and then another party I paid 4800$, after all order finish he give me 10000 $ and ask me make account and send me details, but Im little confused, please let me know what will be balance left after I take back my personal money.
......... of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants enumerated the functions of Accounting ?
- [A] Accounting Principals Board
- [B] Accounting Standards Board
- [C] Accounting Concepts Board
- [D] None of above
- [A] Keeping systematic recording of business transaction is not the function of financial accounting
- [B] Accounting is concerned with monetary transactions
- [C] Accounting is concerned with past as well as future events
- [D] Business and Businessman are one and the same from accounting point of view