can we access private class outside the package
Anyaogu Margaret from Lagos, Nigeria is saying No is correct answer
26. Nimisha Gharat from Mumbai, India is saying No is correct answer
Youssef Aserrar from Casablanca, Morocco is saying No is correct answer
MOUAD BOUKNITER from Casablanca, Morocco is saying No is correct answer
chaimaa elgotbi from Casablanca, Morocco is saying No is correct answer
- [A] By invoking the execute(...) or executeUpdate(...) method of a normal Statement object or a sub-interface object thereof
- [B] By invoking the executeInsert(...), executeDelete(...) or executeUpdate(...) methods of the DataModificationStatement object
- [C] By making use of the InsertStatement, DeleteStatement or UpdateStatement classes
- [D] None
Which collection class associates values witch keys, and orders the keys according to their natural order
- [A] java.util.HashSet
- [B] java.util.TreeMap
- [A] All objects that are eligible for garbage collection will be garbage collected by the garbage collector.
- [B] Objects with at least one reference will never be garbage collected.
- [C] Objects from a class with the finalize() method overridden will never be garbage collected.
- [D] Objects instantiated within anonymous inner classes are placed in the garbage collectible heap.