Log(402-202) is equal to ?
Athira Lekshmi C V from Thrissur, India is saying log40 - log20 is correct answer
Zeal N from Bengaluru, India is saying log60 + log20 is correct answer
Nehaanil Kumar is saying log60 + log20 is correct answer
shrunkhala murmadkar from Nagpur, India is saying log20 is correct answer
Tenzin negi from Shimla, India is saying log60 + log20 is correct answer
In a triangle ABC, one of the angles is average of the remaining two angles. Which of the following is always true about the triangle ABC ?
- [A] Isosceles triangle
- [B] Equilateral triangle
- [C] One of its angles measures 60 degree.
- [D] Right angles triangle
- [A] Cumin
- [B] Cloves
- [C] Turmeric
- [D] Coriander
In a group of 5 persons, p is taller than Q, but is shorter than both R and S. Both R and T are taller that Q, but shorter that S. This implies that ?
- [A] R is taller that P, but shorter than T
- [B] T is taller that Q, but shorter than R
- [C] R is taller that Q, but shorter that T
- [D] S is taller than T while P is shorter that R
Homi Jahangir Bhabha, the father of Indian nuclear programme, was also the founding director of which of the following institutes ?
- [A] Tata institute of Fundamental Research
- [B] Indian institute of Science
- [C] Indian institute of Technology, Mumbai
- [D] Saha institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata