A man travels uphill to city to city C from city B in a car at the speed of 40 Km/hr, and return to city B at a faster speed of 60 Km/hr. What is his average speed for the round trip ?
Sanjay kumar Pal is saying 50 Km/hr is correct answer
Athira Lekshmi C V from Thrissur, India is saying Data Insufficient is correct answer
Zeal N from Bengaluru, India is saying 48 km/hr is correct answer
Tenzin negi from Shimla, India is saying 0 is correct answer
Amar Pawar from Pune, India is saying 50 Km/hr is correct answer
- [A] Cumin
- [B] Cloves
- [C] Turmeric
- [D] Coriander
Homi Jahangir Bhabha, the father of Indian nuclear programme, was also the founding director of which of the following institutes ?
- [A] Tata institute of Fundamental Research
- [B] Indian institute of Science
- [C] Indian institute of Technology, Mumbai
- [D] Saha institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata
In a triangle ABC, one of the angles is average of the remaining two angles. Which of the following is always true about the triangle ABC ?
- [A] Isosceles triangle
- [B] Equilateral triangle
- [C] One of its angles measures 60 degree.
- [D] Right angles triangle